In this introductory presentation into the Thoughtwriting philosophy you will learn how simple, daily writing habits can maintain your focus and manifest positive changes in your life.
Some of the core concepts that we’ll cover:
- Freewriting and mindfulness
- Habits and the subconscious
- The power of attention and intention
- Autosuggestion and self-conditioning
- Applied gratitude and faith
- Identity theory of personality
- Absolute responsibility
This workshop is designed to give an overview of what is covered in the Basic Thoughtwriting workshop, what its basis is and how Thoughtwriting can help you to gradually understand and direct your self. You may leave this workshop with insights into your own thoughts, beliefs and behaviors, and will learn a few simple writing techniques that, if practiced daily, can produce amazing results in your behavior and your life.